Players are constantly inventing new tactics or borrowing them from other gambling games to increase their chances of winning at Plinko game. However, it is worth remembering that Plinko is a game based on pure luck. Even if you come up with and try a thousand configurations, it does not guarantee 100% success. Therefore, the most effective method of play is bankroll management.
One of the most popular methods of this type is Martingale, which is based on doubling the bet after losing in order to eventually recover the lost money and win. This strategy can also be applied in real money Plinko game, but its effectiveness depends on the size of the initial investment and the player’s luck.
What is the Martingale system?
This is a tactic for playing the game. It is one of the most popular and well-known strategies in the world of gambling. It was first talked about in France back in the 18th century. Some have called it “D’Alembert’s Martingale,” but no evidence has been found that D’Alembert has anything in common with this technique. Others argue that the name of this method of play comes from the French expression “à la martingale,” which translates to “absurd behavior.” However, the term was introduced by mathematician Paul Lévy in the early 20th century, when he studied formal-logical contradictions in gambling. Later, Levy’s concept was developed by another mathematician Joseph L. Doob.
Although at first glance this strategy may seem winning for the Plinko game, in practice, it has its own limitations. It assumes that the player has a large enough budget to make the right number of bets and increase them after each loss. However, even with a good bankroll, gamers may face casino restrictions, such as the maximum deposit and other limits. Despite this, the Martingale system is used by many players in various games with bets such as blackjack, craps and slots. Very often the Martingale system is used when gambling at Avitor.
Martingale for Plinko
Applying this system in Plinko, we double the bet after each loss until there is a win at odds of at least 1.6. In Plinko, the player has a choice of three levels of risk and three variations of playing fields with different numbers of pins and payout directions. However, regardless of the game configuration, there are general rules in the doubling technique:
- if the ball hits a cell with odds less than one, it is necessary to double the bet;
- if the ball hit a cell with odds 1, 1.2, 1.3, it is necessary to repeat the current bet, because for this strategy in Plinko working odds start with 1.6 and above;
- if the ball hits a cell with coefficient 1.6 and higher, the player begins with the first amount of investment.
Another option is to double the investment after each loss, regardless of which cell the ball fell into.
The system can be effective in Plinko, but remember that no tactic guarantees winning and 100% hitting the box with the multiplier you want. In addition, the doubling technique may require a significant bankroll to keep running the ball after each loss.
Calculation of bets and game deposit in Plinko with Martingale
When using this system in the game Plinko it is necessary to take into account the chosen level of risk and available game bankroll. Below are examples of calculations with the deposit:
Low risk at Plinko
- Playing bankroll: 100 euro.
- Start: with 1 euro.
- Potential winnings: x2.
- Deposit calculation: 10 initial rounds = 10 euro.
- Losing bets: 2, 4, 8, 16 euros, and so on…
Medium risk at Plinko
- Gaming bankroll: 200 euro.
- Start: with 5 euro.
- Potential winnings: x2.
- Deposit calculation: 10 starting rounds = 50 euro.
- Betting on loss: 10, 20, 40, 80 euros, and so on.
High risk at Plinko
- Gaming bankroll: 500 euro.
- Start: with 10 euro.
- Potential winnings: x3.
- Deposit calculation: 10 starting rounds = 100 euro.
- Betting on loss: 20, 40, 80, 160 euros, and so on.
It is vital to remember that in addition to calculating the right amount per round in the game Plinko, it is also worth considering the maximum deposit limit set by the casino for Plinko. This limit may vary depending on their rules and policies of the operator. Also consider the Plinko bonus code available to you.
Questions about the Martingale strategy
Does Martingale guarantee winnings in Plinko?
Lots of players believe that this tactic guarantees winnings in Plinko’s casino game. However, this is incorrect. Although the strategy can help you win a few rounds in Plinko, in practice it does not guarantee a constant return in the black.
What is the danger of the Martingale strategy?
Its danger in Plinko is that it involves doubling the bet after each losing game. If a lot of losses accumulate, it can lead to rapid and significant depletion of the game bank. In addition, almost all casinos set maximum limits, which can lead to the fact that the player can not recover a loss.
How do you know when to quit?
If a player has reached his or her ceiling of losing or winning at Plinko’s, it may make sense to quit the game so as not to lose more money or risk more winnings. It is essential to remember that casino games are primarily for entertainment, not for making money.
Our expert’s opinion
As with any Plinko strategy, Martingale has its positives, constraints and risks. Among the positives:
- the ability to quickly recover losses: by increasing the deposit after each loss, the player can quickly recover the lost funds when he wins;
- with the right use of tactics it is possible to make a profit: to do this it is necessary to determine the optimal sequence and learn how to distribute the bankroll in Plinko;
- simplicity, thanks to which it is not necessary to be an expert in the analysis of game statistics or to make complex decisions. It is enough to determine the initial bet and follow the rules.
However, it must be remembered that using the doubling method does not guarantee a win in Plinko and can lead to large losses if certain rules and restrictions are not followed. Overall, using this tactic can be an interesting experience, but you should use it with caution and assess your financial capabilities before starting a round.
Thiago Alves is an expert in the field of online casinos.